What You Can Expect
Enjoy exploring Whistler on this family-friendly tour from Vancouver. While this region is known as one of North America’s top ski destinations, the beautiful alpine village of Whistler also offers fun activities year round for your family and friends. From ancient rainforests and glaciers to modern skyscrapers and public artwork, you and the group will get to experience the best of both worlds in Whistler.
Begin the tour with breathtaking views and scenic stops along the thrilling Sea to Sky Highway. First stop: Shannon Falls. Feel the mist of the spectacular waterfall as you walk along the viewing deck.
Once in Whistler, you’ll have plenty of time to try the fresh food, enjoy amazing views, and explore the mountaintop venues. Experience gourmet cuisine in a fine dining atmosphere, have a casual fireside meal or grab a quick bite on the go. Shop at over 200 stores, go for a bike ride, or stroll along the trails. The options are endless in Whistler and the opportunity to have an unforgettable trip is waiting for you!
Additional tour stops include Britannia Beach, Shannon Falls, Brandywine Falls (seasonal), Whistler Village, and other popular spots. Depending on the season, you may have the option of taking the Peak 2 Peak Gondola between the Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. This is the longest and highest lift in the world, where you’ll get to enjoy incomparable views of towering volcanic peaks to the coastal rainforest.
A quick summary of the Whistler tour:
- Pick up from hotel
- Enjoy the picturesque views of the Sea to Sky Highway
- Stop at Shannon Falls, British Columbia’s third largest waterfall
- Visit Brandywine Falls (Seasonal)
- Whistler Village: Peak 2 Peak (Seasonal), fine dining, explore the trails, and shopping.
- Drop off at hotel
- Small-group tour
- Stop at Shannon Falls
- Stop at Brandywine Falls (seasonal)
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Peak 2 Peak ride around $44 per adult.
- Float Plains Boat Ride around $125 per adult.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers (if applicable), must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all year around, please dress appropriately
Tour departs from hotel address provided at checkout. Please include your phone number and room number so that your tour operator can contact you to confirm the start time.
The tour starts at 9am. Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
10 hours (approx.)