You can customize the destinations you want to explore upon request (by notifying your tour operator early) or simply relax and let your tour guide do the work for you.
What You Can Expect
On this luxury private tour, get to know the places in Vancouver with your family in an intimate setting. This is a great way for first-time visitors and visitors short on time to get a great overview of the city.
After picking you up from your Vancouver hotel, your driver will give you a comprehensive tour of Vancouver’s major attractions and highlights, such as Stanley Park, Chinatown, Gastown, and Granville Park. Travel to Queen Elizabeth Park for stunning views of downtown Vancouver and the North Shore mountains. Here, you’ll take pictures and capture fond memories with your loved ones from the city’s highest point.
- Stanley Park – The emerald jewel set in the heart of our city. Stanley Park is a 1000-acre playground with stunning city views, mountain backdrops, and the salty smell of the Pacific Ocean. See why it was named the top park in the entire world and continues to rank as one of the best parks in the world
- Gastown – See Maple Tree Square, Vancouver’s oldest architecture, and the world famous steam powered clock
- Chinatown – Developed at the turn of the last century by Chinese immigrants from California and China, who came to work the gold mines and railroad. Great restaurants, shopping, and interesting architecture (like the world’s thinnest building), all for your senses to feast upon
- Granville Island – This tiny peninsula is a hotbed for good food and great art. Spend time browsing artisan workshops or get some great food and even better views waterside at the Granville Island Public Market
This private tour is a great way to see many different aspects of the great city of Vancouver.
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Priority entrance
- Admission fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional and fun guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Car seats available for kids if requested in advance
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Airport pickup and drop-off (available at extra expense)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide a contact number while you’re traveling.
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers (if applicable), must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and reboarding time
- Please allow 30 minutes for pickup due to traffic
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, due to uneven surfaces comfortable footwear is advised
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Tour departs from hotel address provided at checkout. Please include your phone number and room number so that your tour operator can contact you to confirm the start time.
The tour starts at 9am (departure time can be changed upon request)Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
4 hours (approx.)