What You Can Expect
Meet a driver at your Vancouver hotel or the cruise port, then transfer to the ferry terminal for priority boarding on the British Columbia Ferry service. The 90-minute-plus cruise across the Strait of Georgia travels through the breathtaking Gulf Islands, and it’s perfect for spotting waterside cottages, lighthouses, and wildlife.
Upon arrival in Victoria, the first stop is Butchart Gardens, where you’ll find more than 900 varieties of flowers and plants. Take your time while wandering the gardens, with the option to grab a quick bite to eat at a nearby restaurant.
Next, head to downtown Victoria to see the British Columbia Legislature Buildings, the chateau-style Fairmont Empress Hotel, Beacon Hill Park, and more. If desired, enjoy a leisurely lunch downtown at an ocean-facing restaurant, or stop for the classic high tea at the Empress Hotel. At the end of a day in Victoria, you’ll return to Vancouver via ferry, then meet a driver for the return trip to your original departure point.
Important note: Please include your contact information (phone and email) and hotel information at checkout. Call the tour operator ahead to confirm.
- Priority entrance
- Admission fees included
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional and fun guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Vancouver only)
- Port pickup and drop-off (Vancouver only)
- Car seats available for kids if requested in advance
- Live commentary on board
- Round-trip shared transfer by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drinks
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Airport pickup/drop off (Additional charge for airport pickup/drop off)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must include hotel information at checkout and call tour operator ahead to confirm
- Cruise ship passengers (if applicable), must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Cruise pick ups are free of charge
- Please allow 30 minutes for pickup (due to traffic)
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, due to uneven surfaces comfortable footwear is advised
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Dress appropriately for the weather conditions
Tour departs from hotel address provided at checkout. Please include your phone number and room number so that your tour operator can contact you to confirm the start time.
The tour starts at 9am (departure time can be changed upon request)Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
12 hours (approx.)