Capilano Suspension Bridge and Vancouver Sightseeing
What You Can Expect
Start the day after hotel pick-up with Stanley Park. Stanley Park is a 1000-acre playground with stunning city views, mountain backdrops, and the salty smell of the Pacific Ocean. See why it was named the top park in the entire world and continues to rank as one of the best parks in the world. In Gastown, see Maple Tree Square, Vancouver’s oldest architecture, and the world famous steam powered clock.
Next up, Chinatown is known for great restaurants, shopping, and interesting architecture (like the world’s thinnest building), all for your senses to feast upon.
After that is is on to Granville Island, a tiny peninsula that is a hotbed for good food and great art. Spend time browsing artisan workshops or get some great food and even better views waterside at the Granville Island Public Market.
Then, drive over a true Vancouver landmark, the Lion’s Gate Bridge, a 5,890-foot (1,823-meter) bridge that offers unparalleled views of Vancouver Harbor, English Bay, and beyond.
Next, head over to the Capilano Suspension Bridge, known as a world-famous foot bridge, to walk among the towering trees of the surrounding temperate rainforest and learn the traditions of the Coast Salish indigenous people. Then cross the infamous 446-foot (136-meter) bridge to the other side of the river to a climb into the canopy and walk through the Treetops Adventure walkway high above the canyon and river below.
For those seeking a more thrilling experience, try the Cliffwalk, the newest attraction at the Capilano Suspension Bridge. This adrenaline-pumping journey travels through the rainforest on a series of suspended walkways built out from the granite cliff face to give the group access to unexplored territories of the park.
Please note: Please include your contact information (Phone and email) and the hotel information at checkout. Call the tour operator ahead to confirm.
- Entrance to sites is included
- Bottled water and snacks
- Professional photographer guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Free pickup and drop-off at most hotels in Vancouver
- Hotels outside of Vancouver have pickup available with a charge
- Ground transportation
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- All personal expenses
- All admission fees for optional activities at the sites
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact tour operator for pickup and drop-off information
- Pickup times may vary depending on traffic and location of hotel. Please allow 30 minutes for pickup
- Please include preferred pickup time in the Comments section when booking
- During the spring and summer, it's recommended to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes
- During the fall and winter, it's recommended to wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather
- Infant seats are available upon request if advised at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Tour departs from hotel address provided at checkout. Please include your phone number and room number so that your tour operator can contact you to confirm the start time.
The tour starts at 10 am. Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
5 hours (approx.)