Capilano Suspension Bridge and Vancouver Sightseeing
What You Can Expect
Meet a driver at your Vancouver hotel or port for 10am departure to Stanley Park, a 1,000-acre (405-ha.) playground with stunning city views, mountain backdrops, and a scenic coast.
From there, continue to Gastown, where Gassy Jack Deighton laid the foundation of this great west coast city. Some highlights of Gastown include Maple Tree Square, historic architecture, and the world famous steam-powered clock.
The next stop is Chinatown, developed at the turn of the last century by Chinese immigrants who came to work the gold mines and railroad. You'll find great restaurants here, along with shopping and interesting architecture, including the world’s thinnest building.
Following your time in Chinatown, drive over a true Vancouver landmark, the Lion’s Gate Bridge, a 5,890-foot (1,823-meter) bridge that offers unparalleled views of Vancouver Harbor, English Bay, and beyond. Once across the bridge and on the North Shore, the tour continues to the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park.
The final stop of the day is Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, whose slender foot bridge stretches across a forest river. Cross the bridge, then climb into the canopy and walk through the Treetops Adventure Walkway, high above the canyon. Those seeking a more thrilling experience can try the Cliffwalk, the newest attraction at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, a series of suspended walkways built out from the granite cliff face. This five-hour tour concludes with the return trip to Vancouver, and drop-off at your original departure point.
- Priority skip-the-line entrance
- Admission fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional, fun local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off from (Vancouver only)
- Small-group tour
- Live commentary on board
- Round-trip by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drinks
- Airport pickup/drop-off (additional charges apply)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, due to uneven surfaces comfortable footwear is advised
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please allow 30-minutes for pickup due to traffic
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Tour departs from hotel address provided at checkout. Please include your phone number and room number so that your tour operator can contact you to confirm the start time.
The tour starts at 10am. Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
5 hours (approx.)