On this day trip, take a journey along the beautiful mountains, see the third-tallest waterfall in British Columbia and have plenty of free time to sample the exciting year-round activities offered in Whistler Village. Scheduled tour stops include Squamish, Whistler Village, Shannon Falls and the new Aboriginal Cultural Centre and Museum. We partner up with the parks to provide our customers priority entrance which allows you to skip the long lines. This tour is family and kid-friendly.
What You Can Expect
Enjoy exploring Whistler on this private tour to Whistler. While this region is known as one of North America’s top ski destinations, the beautiful alpine village of Whistler also offers fun activities year round for your family. From ancient rainforests and glaciers to modern skyscrapers and public artwork, you will get to experience the best of both worlds in Whistler.
Begin the tour with breathtaking views and scenic stops along the thrilling Sea to Sky Highway. First stop: Shannon Falls. Feel the mist of the spectacular waterfall as you walk along the viewing deck.
Once in Whistler, you’ll have plenty of time to try the fresh food, enjoy amazing views, and explore the mountaintop venues. Experience gourmet cuisine in a fine dining atmosphere, have a casual fireside meal or grab a quick bite on the go. Shop at over 200 stores, go for a bike ride, or stroll along the trails. The options are endless in Whistler and the opportunity to have an unforgettable trip is waiting for you!
Additional tour stops include Britannia Beach, Shannon Falls, Brandywine Falls (seasonal), Whistler Village, and other popular spots. Depending on the season, you may have the option of taking the Peak 2 Peak Gondola between the Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. This is the longest and highest lift in the world, where you’ll get to enjoy incomparable views of towering volcanic peaks to the coastal rainforest.
Please note: Please include your contact information (Phone and email) and the hotel information at checkout. Call the tour operator ahead to confirm.
A quick summary of the Whistler tour:
- Pick up from hotel
- Enjoy the picturesque views of the Sea to Sky Highway
- Stop at Shannon Falls, British Columbia’s third largest waterfall
- Visit Brandywine Falls (Seasonal)
- Whistler Village: Peak 2 Peak (Seasonal), fine dining, explore the trails, and shopping.
- Drop off at hotel
Please include your hotel address and room number upon request when booking.
- Priority entrance
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional and fun guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Vancouver only)
- Port pickup and drop off (Vancouver only)
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Walking tour
- Car seats available for kids if requested in advance
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Airport pick up/drop off (Additional charge for airport pick up/drop off)
- Peak 2 Peak ride around $44 per adult.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must include hotel information at checkout and call tour operator ahead to confirm
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers (if applicable), must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Cruise pick ups are free of charge
- Please include a phone number and room number so the tour guide can confirm the start time.
- Please allow 30 minutes for pick up (Due to traffic)
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, due to uneven surfaces comfortable footwear is advised
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
Tour departs from hotel address provided at checkout. Please include your phone number and room number so that your tour operator can contact you to confirm the start time.
The tour starts at 9am. Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
10 hours (approx.)